Footpaths and nearby Walks

Help Keep our Footpaths in Good Condition (Reporting Form)


Do you walk the footpaths or bridleways in the parish? Have you noticed a collapsing stile or tree across the path? Or perhaps you just want an excuse to get out and explore your local footpaths & bridleways?

Bandleyside Parish Council (Hoff, Colby and Ormside wards) need your help in ensuring the good condition of our footpaths and would like you to report any issues to us.

We will pass the information onto Cumbria County Council (CCC) where it will help prioritise their work programming.

If you find any issues just complete the simple form at the bottom of this page and “submit” – we only need the basic information.

If possible a picture is also very useful – please just send to the following email address with a reference to the location (so that we can tie them together).

Our thanks for your help